Walker Technology College is a foundation school and therefore the Governing Body is the Admissions Authority for this school. The Governors have formally determined the following admissions policy for 2017-18, which adopts the same criteria as the LA Admissions policy.
Designated personnel responsible for College Admissions:
→ Mr P. Robson
Designated personnel responsible for Sixth Form Admissions:
→ Mr B. Thornley
For more details on our Admissions policies please view the documents below.
More information about the admissions policy the Newcastle Local Authority adopts can be found below:
(Click on each link to be redirected to the appropriate page on the Newcastle City Council Website)
- Admissions home page - www.newcastle.gov.uk/education-and-learning/admissions-and-school-transfers
- Late admission online transfer form - (for students wishing to join Walker Technology College's Year 7 in September 2018)
- Late transfer admission guidance - (for students wishing to join Walker Technology College's Year 7 in September 2018)
- In year applications - (advice and guidance)
- In year application form - (for those wishing to join WTC during the academic year)
- Appeals (for if your child has been refused a place)