The Governors have formally determined the following admissions policy for 2019-20, which adopts the same criteria as the LA Admissions policy.
There is a right for people to object about the policy to the Schools Adjudicator (OSA). See the Schools Adjudicator website for more information on how to do this. Objections for the admissions arrangements for 2019/20 must be made by 15 May 2018.
Designated personnel responsible for College Admissions:
→ Mr P. Robson
Designated personnel responsible for Sixth Form Admissions:
→ Mr B. Thornley
For more details on our Admissions policies please view the documents below.
More information about the admissions policy the Newcastle Local Authority adopts can be found below:
(Click on each link to be redirected to the appropriate page on the Newcastle City Council Website)
- Admissions home page - www.newcastle.gov.uk/education-and-learning/admissions-and-school-transfers
- Late admission online transfer form - (for students wishing to join Walker Technology College's Year 7 in September 2018)
- Late transfer admission guidance - (for students wishing to join Walker Technology College's Year 7 in September 2018)
- In year applications - (advice and guidance)
- In year application form - (for those wishing to join WTC during the academic year)
- Appeals (for if your child has been refused a place)